Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Many may wonder why I call myself Autism Warrior. I do not have Autism, my children do. I am the warrior because everyday I fight the stereotypes. Everyday I fight the pain I see reflected in my sons' eyes. Everyday I fight to save my sanity. I am raising my sons to fight the injustice of the way other children treat them. My family and I are on a crusade to educate everyone we come into contact with on the differences in all children, so that all children are treated with the respect and understanding they deserve.

1 comment:

WilStophel said...

I agree with you here. Also people these days shouldn't need to accept Children with autism. their parents did a poor job of raising them because no human being should see anyone as black or white, race shouldn't matter, nothing should. autism, genius, Race, Height, None of that should matter. we are who we are and should all be accepted for who we are.